Get answers to your queries
- Visit our Homepage and enter the number to be recharged
- Select the Operator and enter Amount to be recharged in Nepalese Rupee.
- You will be redirected to the Checkout page.
- Fill the Billing Details, Name, email & Country.
- Select the appropriate Payment Gateway of your choice and pay the amount.
- Once Payment is done, the recharge will be done immediately.
- On Checkout Page you can choose Payment gateway of your choice
- Select PayTM if you have Indian Debit, Credit Card, UPI or Net Banking.
- Select PayU if you have International Credit Card.
- We have introduced PaytoNepal Wallet in order to make your recharge quick and reliable.
- With PaytoNepal Wallet you can recharge any number within 9 seconds in just few clicks.
- PaytoNepal Wallet can be loaded just like recharge.
- You have to be logged in to use Wallet.
- Navigate to My Account Page from the top Navigation Menu and click on My Wallet.
- Click on Wallet Topup, enter Amount in NPR and proceed for payment.
- Once Payment is done the Equivalent Amount in INR/USD will be added to your Wallet.
- The Wallet amount can be used to topup / recharge any number.
- Click on the Right top icon.
- A new form will be displayed.
- Log in / Sign up by clicking the desired Tab.
- Save time using Sign in with Facebook or Google Account (Gmail).
- Once Logged in, you can access your previous orders, wallet top up and much more.
All recharges are done in real time i,e as soon as you complete the order recharge will be done immediately.
If your money is deducted and the order is showing Completed. Kindly fill the form in Support Page and Send us a Request. We will resolve the issue immediately.
This could happen due to Payment Gateway. Send us a note from Support Page and we will refund the complete amount back to your Bank/Credit card Account.
Recharges are done in real time, if the requested number does not exist and the auto recharge has failed, we will initiate full refund for the order to your wallet. If the number exists and the recharge has been done to a number which exists and active, the amount will not be refunded.
Payment can be made either through Payumoney or Paytm. It can be done using Credit / Debit cards / Net Banking / UPI.
We provide 1% discount on all product as Wallet Cashback which you can use 100% of it on your next recharge. However for your convenience we provide 3% discount when you add money through our UPI Scanner.
We at PaytoNepal are very transparent and we do not charge any hidden fee.
We do not accept payments other than paytoNepal Website.
The refund is processed, only if the transaction fails at payment gateway.
You can request a new Password from the login form or you might have used Facebook/Google account to signup.
Yes, You can recharge from our site as a guest. While recharging as a Guest you will not receive any Cashback.
Kindly fill the Support Page Form and Send us a Request. We will resolve the issue as soon as we can.
Recharges are done in real time, you would not get any refund and will be bear by the customer. However, if the requested Number does not exist refund will be initiated.
In order to close your account please send us a service request from Support Page.
Can't find what you're looking for? Our customer care team are here to helpContact Customer Care